BMR(PT), MCISc, FCAMPT, FMS, SFMA
Ryan graduated from the University of Manitoba in 2002 and returned to school in 2010 to complete his Master’s Degree in Manual and Manipulative Therapy. During his 13 year career he has worked abroad including New Zealand, the Caribbean, and most recently the United States before returning to Winnipeg in 2015 and rejoining the United Therapies team.
Ryan’s clinical practice involves working with individuals of all ages and physical capabilities. His particular interests include treatment of the injured golfer, manual therapy, functional training of the injured athlete, and injury prevention and wellness. He has taken numerous post graduate classes resulting in multiple certifications including:
- Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapists. (FCAMPT)
- Certified in the Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Certified in the Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Level 3 Certified Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Medical Professional
- Hardstyle Kettlebell Certifed (HKC)
- Certified to perform acupuncture (CAFCI)
For more information on how physiotherapy with Ryan could benefit you, he can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at the clinic.